cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No caller display

Junew

No caller display

I don’t have caller ID on my home phone. When I was with sky I had sky shield which was a blessing as it meant I would know who was phoning me and I was able to answer or block the caller. Is this something extra I have to pay for or is it added automatically? Thanks J 

4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: No caller display

@Junew 

Caller display is free and can be activated here

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Junew

@Strat 

Thank you for your message. 

The caller ID says Active on my account but unfortunately it’s not working.  

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@Junew 

It may need a staff member to give it a nudge. Hopefully one will pick this up soon.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
EmilyD
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 117

Hi @Junew. I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking a longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers. 

I'm sorry that your caller display feature hasn't been working and for any inconvenience caused. I've had a look into this and can see that the feature is showing as active on your Plusnet account but not on our supplier's system - apologies for this. I've placed an order to activate the caller display feature on our supplier's side and it should be working for you within 24 hours. Please let me know if there's anything further that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team