cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in

mldurisek

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in

Hi, this seems to be a common problem.  I am wanting to add direct debit details to my account but time has not cleared this error, can you help?

2 REPLIES 2
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone orde...

Hi @mldurisek, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to our Community Forums. If you could please drop us the username for your account over private message then we'll happily look into this further for you. Are there any messages or errors that appear when you try to adjust the direct debit details?
I look forwards to hearing from you further.

desbroom

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order i

This is a long-standing issue which I (and others) have had for years which is apparently not fixable according to Plusnet. Changing broadband package and renewing line rental contracts does not resolve the issue. It is a real pain phoning every time you need to renew when it should be able to do so online.