cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment - sensitive topic - urgent

nadine89
Dabbler

Bill payment - sensitive topic - urgent

I have my bill payment due soon but I cannot pay it yet and I need someone please to message me about this as I cannot call/speak on the phone (due to abusive relationship and vulnerable disabled customer you have my notes on the system) and i'm currently homeless until I can get back into my home for my safety and I can't be cut off as it's my safety lifeline having internet.

Please can someone who works at Plusnet message me and I can give you the date when I next get paid and can pay in full, as all my money has currently been taken by my ex-partner due to financial abuse which is in the process of being recovered to me by police.

Thankyou so much and sorry for rambling 🩷 xx

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): I have escalated this so that a member of staff may pick this up ASAP.
2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 517

Re: Bill payment - sensitive topic - urgent

Moderator's note(s):

Thread Moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: Bill payment - sensitive topic - urgent

Hi @nadine89 

I'm so sorry to hear about the really difficult position you're in at the moment. I've sent you a PM so please reply back when you can. 

I've got a fair bit on today so won't be able to respond that quickly but I'll definitely get back to you when I can. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team