cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills paid but restrictions on my account

Carahughes

Bills paid but restrictions on my account

As of the last week my broadband has been very slow, to the point my partner can’t use his phone while I am. I logged into my account today to see “ We're really sorry but due to a technical issue your service restrictions haven't been removed.” I’ve never missed a payment direct debit set up and money always taken. But it also displays on my home page “payment cannot be taken” but I have no outstanding balance on my account.
5 REPLIES 5
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

Re: Bills paid but restrictions on my account

@Carahughes I've made some adjustments from our side. Please can you reboot the router?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
molerat
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Have the same message on my account along with "Payment cannot be taken" on the front page - no payment is due and the DD is still in place on my bank account.  A speed test just carried out was within expected parameters.  I assumed the message was just one of the usual Plusnet "things" we have become used to 🤔.

Carahughes

Have you noticed any difference with your WiFi ?
Carahughes

I have rebooted and unfortunately no difference
molerat
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Not noticed anything with my speed.  Messages have gone now so I suspect it was just another Plusnet quirk 🤔