cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullying and harassing customers and complete lack of communication within their own departments

margiedmonds

Bullying and harassing customers and complete lack of communication within their own departments

OR IS THIS BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS COMPUTERISED AND COMPUTERS DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES?

I have been getting threatening letters from Plusnet debt recovery company (Arvato) who continually contact me for a final payment which I do not owe.

I have an email from Plusnet relating to a final payment (which I did not agree with in the first place anyway) saying that they made a mistake and have squashed the payment saying that the account is clear. 

After several telephone conversations with the debt recovery company Arvato (INCLUDING SENDING THEM A COPY OF THE EMAIL FROM PLUSNET) I am still being chased for this payment. 

I have spoken to PLUSNET about this and they apologise. I have spoken to Arvato and they apologise. Both say that they are putting a hold for ten days. I then receive calls from PLUSNET again apologising for what is happening. On the same day I receive a letter from ARVO saying that they have contacted PLUSNET and the account STILL IS OWED. 

The stress that this is causing is ridiculous and PLUSNET do not know what the hell is going on within their own departments. Their previous customers are being bullied by their debt recovery teams who seem to be oblivious to my protests and continue to harass as though they have a debt that WILL BE RECOVERED. 

PLUSNET NEEDS TO LOOK AT THEIR INTERACTION BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS AND SORT THEMSELVES OUT.

I had been with PLUSNET for many years and possibly would have returned to them in the future (after all, all internet suppliers change over time) but this has seriously left a very bad taste?

Is there anyone on the forum who has had had a similar issue?

All I can say is that I have evidence FROM PLUSNET that my account is clear. 

Is it time to take this further?

3 REPLIES 3
ghamilton123
Rising Star

Re: Bullying and harassing customers and complete lack of communication within their own departments

@margiedmonds, just ignore the letters is the only thing you can really do, if anything further happens I.E someone comes to the door just show them the email and tell them to jog on 

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

Re: Bullying and harassing customers and complete lack of communication within their own departments

Hey there @margiedmonds and I am really sorry to hear this, I want to investigate this further so I am going to PM you to get all the details from you and hopefully we can get to the bottom of it.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Thanks for both of your times on the phone tonight, it was a pleasure speaking with you both and thank you for being so understanding. 

Leave this with me, I will get this sorted and have the agency stop contacting you. I have sent you an email copy of the ticket here and a sms so you can contact me if you need me in the meantime. 

I will call you once it's all sorted guys and have a fab evening!! Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team