cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

BWADS

Cancellation

Hi anyone got an idea how much I will pay to cancel my contract. I have 3 months left and I pay £30 for broadband and phone line.

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: Cancellation

Around 3 x £30.00 = £90.00.

John
BWADS

Thanks, was hoping you might get some kind of loyalty discount!!

Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Taking aside you aren't going to get much of a loyalty discount whilst leaving...Plusnet use a 'profit forgone' termination fee, so it's probably not £90, i.e the remaining bills. Plusnets early termination fees are based on how much it costs them to provide for said length of time before they make any money on it. The per month charges are here from 2019, though price changes have occurred since then so it won't be exact but may give an idea if you work it out based on the product you have https://www.plus.net/help/legal/plusnet-price-guide-for-residential-products/

The actual per month fee should be in your contract, but if you want to get an accurate number you'll need to actually speak to them directly-give them a call and they be able to give you a figure for on that day.
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

@BWADS 

Remember you pay a month in advance so depending on your billing date and when you actually get disconnected it could be a month or even more charges less than you think.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'