cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for referral

Alwaysautumn

Charged for referral

My final bill contains a charge for 'My Referrals'
Why am I being charged for that instead of it being taken off?
3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Charged for referral

Does the final bill include a refund for service less referral discount for days after you left? If so it is probably not a charge but a claim back for a referral for which you have been credited, but is not payable after you left.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mav
Fixes: 517

I may be wrong but looking at my referrals I think they are paid a month after the referral pays their bill but in advance of your bill.

Of course I could be completely wrong. Hopefully a member of staff will be along to clear the matter up.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

EmilyD
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 117

Hi @Alwaysautumn,

I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking a longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers. Apologies for any inconvenience or concern caused. I've had a check of your final bill and can confirm that it shows a £2.50 credit for your referrals on this bill - I'm sorry if this looked like a charge on your side and I will flag this to the relevant team. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team