cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation

philymcrae747

Compensation

I think you owe me compensation now.

Worst service ever known in my lifetime, since day one of the contract and now taking money out of my account and then cutting my service saying I've not paid. (ontop of EE charging 2 months past the cut off date still trying to get refunds sorted)
(Theft by both companys off a mentally disabled person)
Yous know my mental health status havin hospital visits off a collective of stressors so why yous rippin the absolute Micky out of iz ?

Cuz regardless of my language skills, That's exactly what this is it's the top level Micky take!!!!!

Don't reply without looking directly at my case I don't want anymore fudge from customer service ppl that have only bothered to read this post!!!! And get defensive when it's absolutely indefensible
8 REPLIES 8
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Compensation

Moderator’s Note

This topic has been moved from  Broadband to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 32

@philymcrae747 Hiya, I'm really sorry that we're letting you down and I'd love nothing more than to make thing right between us. 

Just a quick FYI, you can let us know about your vulnerability's here @ https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login?action=additionalsupport .

I tried to give you a ring but I couldn't get hold of you, when would be a better time to try ringing again?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
davidblo49

You are not alone in that boat - I have been trying to get a refund for the 18 months they carried on charging me - AFTER i cancelled / ported away!

Even though they ADMIT they had written notice - they tried phoning me - not getting any reply - they continued charging!!!! BUT they say it is MY FAULT - by not cancelling the DD!!!.

Written to their MD & that of BT - brain dead - cannot get sense.

Next move is a press release - hopefully, some National Broadcaster / Tabloid will pick it up & run it through the (useless) Regulator!  An MP or Parliament need to get involved.

Fell with you mate - at least you are only after compensation - I cannot even get the 18 months monthly fee back!! (they offered HALF!!)

David

philymcrae747

Moderator please remove this thread, the matter is now private and in process of getting sorted. I appreciate the sensitivity the matter has been approached with.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Cheers for the update @philymcrae747 

I can see my colleague James is case handling this for you and should be back in touch tomorrow. Do shout up if you need anything from us in the meantime though.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
philymcrae747

Tearing me heart out you lot
Am seriously bein made a fool out of.

A can't speak any clearer. U left iz without a penny with a 67 quid charge that shud never have even existed. (Rekon a Cheque in post £25 delivered by 8th aug then poss processing tym is going to take away this life destroying situation) the whole time a won't be able to get transport to drs, shops, me support ppl, daughter, can't leave me house. Just had to walk more then 2 miles home after a mental health appointment couldn't even get a coffee and am lucky to have even made it to the appointment as the driver let me on for free. Then as a company asking me to get indebted to those around me like you have the actual gall to say that what if everyone around me had died a few have.

Publicize that am actually going Devo to the max. If u try n call me a swear a myt not be able to answer now cuz am fully goin into shutdown mode. A need to rest family problems the whole time this is goin on.
philymcrae747

Can't breathe to take the call as av asked escalate the case and listen to what's happened
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi @philymcrae747 sorry to see this, I've checked over your account and can't see any obvious issues. Is it just compensation you want to talk to us about?

I'll let James who was case handling this for us know and he'll get back in touch with you directly, he should be on shift later today. 

Adam

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team