cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal agreed, but not properly implemented.

FIXED
Busychip
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Contract renewal agreed, but not properly implemented.

I am a long-time Plusnet user and have recently renewed my broadband + phone contract for a further 24 months.

I negotiated, agreed and received confirmation of my new contract on the 14th March 2024. However, whilst my account is showing the start and end dates for this new contract correctly, the pricing that is showing is completely wrong and nothing like the deal I agreed. The monthly figure showing is over £20 higher than that contained in the contract.

Even allowing for the 14 day cooling off period, I would expect the correct figure to now be showing. As the next monthly bill is imminent (5th April) I would be grateful for some assistance in getting this corrected promptly.

As an additional connected issue, my last bill fell due just before my old contract expired and, as a result, I was overcharged by around £12. Half the billing period of this bill fell beyong the old contract end and the system has charged me at full wack for this segment, rather than the agreed figures. I was assuming that this would be automatically corrected when the new contract was implemented but, as this does not seem to have happened, I suspect this will need some human intervention also.

Any assistance much appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Contract renewal agreed, but not properly implemented.

Hiya @Busychip 

I'm really sorry and I can fully appreciate the frustration the confusion will be causing. 

I want to look into this deeper for you and see what we can do to put this right. 

I will PM you shortly, can you reply back  Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Busychip
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Re: Contract renewal agreed, but not properly implemented.

Fix

Thanks very much for offering to help, SammyM - PM now sent  to you with relevant details.