cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Automatic compensation mean what it says?

FIXED
rodneymf
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Does Automatic compensation mean what it says?

I reported a NDT fault on 4 December. The fauilt was finally closed on 12 December which is 32 days ago.  I have received no notiifcation that compensation will be paid so is the wording "We've signed up to the Ofcom Automatic Compensation Scheme. This means you’ll get money back from us when things go wrong, without having to ask for it." on the Plusnet website meaningless?

Rodney

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Does Automatic compensation mean what it says?

@rodneymf 

It should be credited about now. That’s within 30 days of the fault being fixed, see https://www.plus.net/help/legal/automatic-compensation/

It could be delayed by the Christmas break.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

rodneymf
Dabbler

Well, it's been 38 days now since the fault was closed and not a hint of my account going into credit so maybe they are just another organisation which says one thing and deso another.  And my contract runs out in the not too distant future so this will at least be something else to take into account in deciding what to do next with that..

Rodney

James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 32

Fix

@rodneymf  Hi, It is automatic but the output is only as good as the input and in this case, we made a mistake so my apologies for that. I've sorted it manually though and here is a ticket with the workings out @ https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=239669098

Does that sort it out for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
rodneymf
Dabbler

Thanks very much for a speedy response.  That's fine.

Rodney