Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Direct Debit Payment

FIXED
TammyJ
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Failed Direct Debit Payment

Hi can someone on staff look into what is going on, I have a email saying direct debit payment due for 5th August not recieved, I don't know why, payment gets taken on the 12th of every Month i Checked my account on that day and it said payment received now it's saying Pending I dont see how it failed i had the money in my bank account.

10 REPLIES 10
TammyJ
Grafter

Re: Failed Direct Debit Payment

Hi I checked my banking and on the 12th the payment was taken but for some reason returned to my bank account on the same day, I did not know this and such there currently isn't paymennt in there, I will go and put payment back in, can someone on staff tell me why it was returned and attempt to take again.

TammyJ
Grafter

Payment is now in my bank account if an attempt to take again is made or should i pay by Card this time, if so i can do that but really need to know why the Direct Debit was returned so it doesn't happen again i havent had any issues previously this is the first time

TammyJ
Grafter

Can i have someone from staff respond to this please.

TammyJ
Grafter

I payed using my card it said payment accepted but it did that with the Direct Debit before being returned can someone on staff check that this payment went through ok and what the issue with the Direct debit was so it don't happen for the next one.

TammyJ
Grafter

Can someone from Plusnet staff please respond.

TammyJ
Grafter

Can I ask why no one from Plusnet staff have repliied to this, I madeit it on Monday it now Wednesday, I see replies to other posts by staff why not mine.

TammyJ
Grafter

Still no reply from staff why am I being ignored ? @Gandalf @adamwalker can any of you look into this for me, thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

Hi Tammy,

I'm really sorry for the delay. We're a little busy so it's taking us a lot longer than we'd like to get back to people. 

I can see your latest payment's gone through okay. As for the direct debit failure, all we can see is what we've said in an email that the bank wasn't in a position to pay, so it may be worth calling your bank to try to shed more light on this. If you can't find the email we've sent, you can view a copy of that documented Here.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TammyJ
Grafter

Fix

@Gandalf thanks for the reply, Strange that were not in a position to pay, the money was in the account and not had an issue before, will see how the next payment goes if still have problem will talk to the bank.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

No problem, sounds like a plan.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet