cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Billing on First Month of New Contract and Last Month of Old Contract

Lynnpin
Grafter

Incorrect Billing on First Month of New Contract and Last Month of Old Contract

I've just renewed my contract at £23.99 per month with a £1.25 referal discount so monthly bill should be £22.74 but I will be charged £27.38 on the 8th August.

Also, my final payment from previous contract has been charged at £0.51 extra.

I don't understand why this always happens. Please can you advise?

3 REPLIES 3
James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 32

Re: Incorrect Billing on Final Month of Contract and First Month of New Contract

@Lynnpin Hi, sorry for the trouble, I've sorted it and left you a ticket here with more info @ https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=243085682

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
Lynnpin
Grafter

Re: Incorrect Billing on Final Month of Contract and First Month of New Contract

Hi James,

Thank you very much for sorting out the refund.  It is much appreciated.

Previously Plusnet did email me with a renewal offer of £22.99 but when I rang to accept the lady said the offer had expired. It wasn't until I started reading a few other threads on the forum that I realised I wasn't the only one this had happened to, especially as the email also confirmed "offers correct at time of printing and valid until your contract end date".

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Duplicate post removed.
Lynnpin
Grafter

Needless to say I wasn't very happy about it but felt railroaded by the lady saying it was only £1 difference. This is made even worse, of course, when you will be bumping up the price anyway at the end of March.  I guess it's too late now but sending out offers of "non-offers" isn't what I'd expect from Plusnet.

Sorry about the double post but your system was giving errors and not posting the last paragraph which is above.