cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Charged in Error

Sjbutcher87

Line Rental Charged in Error

Just received my bill and have been charged line rental despite it being included in the package! I have one month left of the current contract priced at £21.45 but am upgrading to fibre at the end of the month (23rd) and losing my phone line which I’m more than happy to do so but do not understand how yet again when it comes to renewing and upgrading my contract my bill is incorrect as one contract has line rental included and the other has no phone line at all! and it seems I’m not the only one this month. Please can someone look at this for me???
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: Line Rental Charged in Error

Hi @Sjbutcher87 Really sorry about that, I've just had a look into it and need to reply with a bit of account sensitive info so I've popped a ticket on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=239480341

Please take a look when you can and let me know if you have any questions. 

Adam - Plusnet 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Sjbutcher87

Thanks for looking into the for me, I'll happily take the refund. Thanks Adam 

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

Hey there @Sjbutcher87 are you able to reply to the ticket above and we will action it for you? Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team