cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged since contract renewal

suzysoup

Overcharged since contract renewal

Hi, Were paying £33.46 monthly for fibre broadband, line rental and the evening and weekend call package. We recieved an email saying our contract was ending in a few weeks then the price would be going up considerably.  It then said if renewed contract for futher 18 months straight away and clicked on the link then the price would stay the same at £33.46 for next 18 months. Just noticed on my bank statement the price for new 18 month contract is £53.25 per month so a £20 increase for no reason so must be a mistake.

5 REPLIES 5
Alisonjohn

Re: Overcharged since contract renewal

I’ve had exactly the same experience.
I renewed my contract 18/07/2022 and have had a conformation email confirming the new contract,however I have been billed £53.
Alanb-66

I renewed the ex wifes for her 6 weeks ago as she was in hospital, new rate was £21.60 she was charged £35,00. so I phoned up gave them the info of confirmation email. Given a refund of difference with a new contract started on that date. This didnt go through so phoned again, this time the refund actually went through. waiting for the new account to go live on 6th sept as it takes a month !!!!

But no loss of service

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @suzysoup, thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry for the issues since re-contracting, I can see you have since also raised this via your online portal and a colleague dealing with this for you via your ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=227047971

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @Alisonjohn, it looks like you have since been in touch with our teams about this. If there's any further assistance you need, please just let me know Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @Alanb-66, I'm really sorry for the issues faced though pleased to hear you've now got this sorted Smiley

If you have any further queries at all, just let me know.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team