cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet reward card

Mrtn1
Hooked

Plusnet reward card

I helped a friend to sign up to you, We have both made many phone calls to you since signing up to you, I have spoke to you and been told it has been Escalated twice! You clearly state you will send a email to claim the plusnet reward card, that hasn’t happened!! This is for the promotion of the £75 plusnet reward card you advertised on your site, and many others at the time, But there has not been any communication back from you or the email for her to claim it. Disgraceful

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Plusnet reward card

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from General Chat to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mrtn1
Hooked

All you have done is move my topic too billing Moderators!

Your not helping!! Yet again plusnet no communication!! To issuing the email to Activate your plusnet reward card, no more giving us the run around and being fobbed off, this isn’t good enough
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

@Mrtn1 It has been moved to the correct area, from one that Plusnet staff rarely, if ever, visit.

moderators are volunteers who try and keep the forums in some semblance of order, not Plusnet staff.

John
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @Mrtn1,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some confusion regarding the offer. I've had a look over the account this morning and I can see that the team has provided an update to the open support ticket, which can be accessed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Mrtn1
Hooked

Hello

Can help by telling where I can find my account summary in my account, thank you,