cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to supply your Pre-Contract Information and Contract Summary documents.

FIXED
martinjoyce2021
Fixes: 1

Unable to supply your Pre-Contract Information and Contract Summary documents.

I recently received an email from Plusnet telling me.

When you signed up to your most recent contact in September 2022 we were unable to supply your Pre-Contract Information and Contract Summary documents.

This was due to an issue on our side.These documents include details about your chosen broadband product, speeds and other relevant information.

As this was our error, you can cancel without any charge by calling us.

Admittedly the email also asks Please aim to call us in 30 days.

My question is can I move away from Plusnet before the end of my contract without charge?

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Unable to supply your Pre-Contract Information and Contract Summary documents.

Moderator's note:
Topic moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 88

Re: Unable to supply your Pre-Contract Information and Contract Summary documents.

was the email text addressed to you by name or broadband username? Is there a phone number mentioned and is it a valid Plusnet one?
This is important as emails of this type could be a scam, I would be suspecious if it was addressed to Dear Plusnet user or email address.
Dan

martinjoyce2021

Addressed to me by first name and telephone number 0800 432 0200
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Hi @martinjoyce2021 

That's right but you would need to call us on the number in the e-mail to do this within 30 days of receiving it 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
martinjoyce2021

Fix
Thanks, I’ll make the call tomorrow.

A bit odd it’s taken 12 months for Plusnet to make me aware of their error but only allowing the me 30 days.