cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not sent after online sign up/payment failed and forced to sign up and pay by phone

mduggan22

Voucher not sent after online sign up/payment failed and forced to sign up and pay by phone

The contract has just ended but the reward voucher was never sent. I had to deal with an broadband and phone sign up for my elderly mum (80 at the time). On a switch website it failed to pay for a plan, then it failed on plusnet. I had to do it over the phone with a card but she never received the voucher. On the switch site it was £60 or £70, and on Plusnet I think it was £50.

Authorised account user: Andrew

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 517

Re: Voucher not sent after online sign up/payment failed and forced to sign up and pay by phone

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

mduggan22

Re: Voucher not sent after online sign up/payment failed and forced to sign up and pay by phone

On the phone billing seemed to suggest that it could be deducted from the next bill which would be our new contract next month but after being passed onto contract renewal this was not the case.

Looks like we will  be leaving plusnet when the current billing period has ended. Looking at other forum posts it seems the vouchers go missing often.- a bit of a rip off if hat is the case and unredeemable after 2-3 months.... when people are still waiting thinking it is going to arrive.

So it was goodbye £50-70 voucher, so now goodbye plusnet.