cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting router

twog99

Awaiting router

Shocking service, waiting two weeks to be now told via text message order been delayed! Can’t speak to anyone as phone line says there shut yet website offers phone lines open 8am 8pm. Please someone provide me with some answers
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Awaiting router

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delay with your order. From what I can see it's stuck in our supplier systems as the landline number which is allocated to the order is not showing as available to us.

To resolve this, I've cancelled the order and I've arranged for a new order to be placed as soon as possible. I'll follow things up with you personally tomorrow to check on the progress.

If you have any further queries, feel free to get back to me as I'll be here until 10pm tonight then from 11:30am tomorrow. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
twog99

I’m disappointed as I need the internet for working from home. We cancelled our previous broadband and decided to go with Plusnet as we had heard good reports, but not impressed at the moment.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the info @twog99

From what I can see the landline number you've given us belongs to Sky, so if they've stopped the number then it would be with their network and we wouldn't be able to touch it, which explains why our order was stuck. 

I don't know the background behind your reasons for cancelling with your previous provider, but ideally you shouldn't have needed to cancel their service, as our order to takeover a working line would've done that. 

We are where we are now and as there's no "stopped line" showing that we can reactivate, the only way we can to get you up and running is to arrange an engineer visit. I should be able to confirm when this will be shortly. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
twog99

Can I have an update please, this really isn’t good enough
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thank you for your time time on the phone @twog99, it was good to speak with you.

As discussed I'm just waiting for our suppliers to confirm when we'll be able to arrange an engineer to get you back up and running as soon as possible.

I'm really sorry again for the lack of communication about the problem so far but moving forward I'd like to take personal ownership of this for you.

I'll update when I know more and I'll call you after 5:30pm on Monday either way.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet