cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Openreach engineer appointment

martinbaker3685

Change Openreach engineer appointment

Hi
I have an appointment booked for an Open reach engineer to come to my property on 18th January 2022 to install full fibre, broadband. However, I have now realised I cannot get that day off work and my partner is also working so I need to change it. Can this be done online or do I need to call? Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: Change Openreach engineer appointment

@martinbaker3685 I would suggest calling in - support staff cover on here is very thin.

John
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Hi @martinbaker3685

I'm really sorry for how long it's taken to get back to you. We've been quite busy recently so it's taking longer than we'd like to reply.

We can look at changing the date but with the recent Openreach challenges you'd be looking at the beginning of February most likely 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
martinbaker3685

@MatthewWheeler Yes please if you could change the date that would be great
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Thanks for confirming @martinbaker3685

If you can drop me a PM with the new date you'd like I can get that sorted for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

Send a Personal Message

Support staff might ask for private information to be sent via a Personal Message (PM) which new users might not know how to do. Further to that, new users might not have sufficient ranking (Just Browsing, Interested and Newbie) to send PMs:-

• Have made 5 or more posts
  • Have logged in (and out) at least twice and made 3 posts

Having attained the (Hooked) ranking a PM is sent as follows:-

1. Click on the staff member's name in the left panel
    Web capture_27-11-2022_111734_community.plus.net.jpeg
  2. Click on SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE on the right
    Web capture_27-11-2022_113524_community.plus.net.jpeg

Note that PMs sent to one staff member are visible to all staff members to provide support continuity across working rosters.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

martinbaker3685

Thanks, it's a bit annoying you need to have 5 posts to send a direct message 🙄

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

The good news is that it’s actually only 3 posts, and also Matt manually gifted you the private message permission at the time so you can PM him. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

@Gandalf

Thank you for the PM updating me on the evolving criteria. I’ll update my template.

I would have hoped that after facilitating access to PMs … Matt might have sent one to solicit the required information … ? Huh

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.