cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Order confirmation email received although bank has been charged!

peterglover247

No Order confirmation email received although bank has been charged!

Hello, I signed up to change my provider to Plusnet on November 18th.

I got the website message Hurray we're getting your order ready  with the details as expected. and I received the “Plusnet contract summary and pre-contract information“. again with the details as expected.

I checked my bank account and the initial payment £29.99 has been taken by plusnet so seems the offer and acceptance of a contract is confirmed.

I've not received any further confirmation so attempted to login to my account but got message account not found.

I contact the customer support team who were unable to verify my account order or actually anything to do with the order. The only advice I received was that my account would be enabled nearer the installation date which is the 5th Dec.

Seems odd that the site directs you to check the status of your order online when its not enabled and then your customer support suggest it will be enabled on the date of installation?

I'm rather nervous now of what I can expect in terms of service. Would be good to have some form of confirmation and or assurance the order is in progress.

1 REPLY 1
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: No Order confirmation email received although bank has been charged!

Moderator's note:
Post moved from Broadband to My Order

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'