cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sign Up Email Recieved. Is a Scam ??

saidalinneagoe
Dabbler

No Sign Up Email Recieved. Is a Scam ??

Hello, I signed up to change my provider to Plusnet.

I received the “Plusnet contract summary and pre-contract information“, finished the signup process, and have a charge on my bank account from Plusnet. I have not received any confirmation email confirming my sign-up, an email regarding signing into a Plusnet login using my username or email (I have used the same username and email here on this forum now), or any confirmation regarding setting up a direct debit which I was also asked to set upon sign up. So no email confirmation of my signup or my order. I am not able to log in to my account. I was charged for the service in my bank account. I am new to Plusnet and already looks like a scam. Please help. My email address is: <redacted> My Username from the Plusnet signup is: <redacted>

Moderators Note: Personal information removed but still visible to Plusnet staff

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: No Sign Up Email Recieved. Is a Scam ??

Hi @saidalinneagoe I'm sorry that you've not heard anything back about your order. I've sent you a PM asking for some details, please reply back when you can and I'll look into this for you. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team