cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No progress on order after 3 weeks

FIXED
DocktorJ

No progress on order after 3 weeks

I ordered Plusnet on June 28th, 23 days ago, and paid the first payment. My order tracker is currently stuck on 'Activating Your Line', which is supposed to only take 1 week. I have not received a router yet. I am switching from Now Broadband, and my account there is still showing as active, and that they are due to charge me £38 for broadband next month. I was told I wouldn't need to cancel with Now as it would be sorted automatically, but I am concerned that I'll end up paying both suppliers, having received no product or service from Plusnet. What did I pay the first Plusnet payment for? 23 days later there's nothing to show for it, and reading other threads on this forum frankly has been very alarming.

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: No progress on order after 3 weeks

Fix

I'm really sorry about the delay to  your order being placed, it was an issue with our automation so I've manually placed orders to transfer your line and connection over to us and we should be able to confirm an activation date with you in 48 hours time.

Once we've got an activation date confirmed the router should reach you in the post a day or two prior to that. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: No progress on order after 3 weeks

Hi there, just getting back to let you know that your activation is due to take place on 7/8/23.

Any questions please give me a shout.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team