cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Delayed

wavesjess

Order Delayed

I got a message from Plusnet a few days back saying my order had been delayed. I phoned and managed to get through to a person who explained that it was due to the old broadband termination date not having taken effect. I was ensured that this was now fixed as this date had passed and that my order would now be put through and i would get an email. However, all i’ve gotten is another text three days later saying my order is delayed? Not reason, nothing on my account to say why, and after waiting over an hour on the phone and not getting through to anyone I gave up. Anyone know why I’ve got this again? Tempted to just cancel if this is what it’s going to be like.
8 REPLIES 8
Mrtn1
Hooked

Re: Order Delayed

Wavesjess can you help me, I’m frustrated I can’t find how to post a question on here!

In advance good luck with getting your problem sorted out, m
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

@Mrtn1 You have just posted one! To post your own, click the 'Start a Topic' box at the top of the relevant board.

John
Mrtn1
Hooked

Thank you John, But I'm having problem, as there is no button for start a topic my end!! but thanks 

jab1
Legend

@Mrtn1 Are you using a phone/tablet or a desktop/laptop? It shows as seen in the picture below (on a laptop).Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 16-13-27 Broadband.png

John
Mrtn1
Hooked

Hi Jon, I'm on a Macbook, thanks Martin  

jab1
Legend

@Mrtn1 You have selected 'Board Options' - the button you need is the 'Start a Topic' one -pink and to the left of the drop-down in you screenshot.

John
Mrtn1
Hooked

thanks Jon 👍

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @wavesjess,

Just a heads up, I've logged a response on the other thread you have open as this one got a little bit off topic Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team