Did you mean: 

Order Tracker Email Link

FIXED
Chrisl87
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Order Tracker Email Link

Hi There,

On the 4th of August Full Fibre had became active in my area so i placed an order for Fibre 900 and renewed my contract for a further 24 months originally i selected the 13th date but the confirmation email i received stated the order would be activated on the 31/8/22.

The confirmation email i received contained an order tracker link but upon checking the url it states no orders are in progress.

In my online account im still seeing a current change is in progress message but the only thing that has changed is under broadband current line speed (Down) is showing 1000Mbps 

Im just wondering if my order is still progressing smoothly and their is going to be no delays or errors as ive heard nothing lately ?

Thanks

Chris.

2 REPLIES 2
EmilyD
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 117

Re: Order Tracker Email Link

Fix

Hi @Chrisl87. I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers.

I'm sorry that the order tracker isn't showing you your order and for any concern that this has caused. I've had a look into this and can confirm that your order is due to complete on the 31st of August.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrisl87
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Order Tracker Email Link

Thanks emily for the confirmation.