Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order delayed - No information from Plusnet

FIXED
AJ_777
Dabbler

Order delayed - No information from Plusnet

I signed up for Plusnet (FTTC) on the 1st February, got a useless text about an order delay on the 2nd February, a welcome letter a few days later, but no information confirming the date of activation.

I see from the forum this is a common issue, but won't give new (or future) customers much confidence in Plusnet.

Looking at PN Tickets and the last activity was someone putting the ticket on hold for a day, no new information.
Can someone please look at my order and see what's happening. Thanks.

20 REPLIES 20
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Re: Order delayed - No information from Plusnet

Hi @AJ_777 

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're doing well Smiley

Sorry to see you're having some trouble with your order, checking over your account this is currently processing through and an activation date will be confirmed within 24 - 48 working hours. I can also see my colleagues have been sending emails so if you aren't receiving these, ensure you're opted into emails so they can be received. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
AJ_777
Dabbler

I've opted in to emails, so will see if that works. Still no activation date from Plusnet, only an email from BT saying my phone line will switch on the 24th Feb (is this the start of more problems...😒).

What's happening with my order please?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi there, I'm sorry you've not heard anything further from us about your order. I've just looked into it and I need to respond with some account sensitive information so I've added a support ticket to your account which you can check here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=231185247

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AJ_777
Dabbler

Still not getting email notifications from ticket, community email notifications work fine.

To answer the ticket, yes please switch my order to Unlimited (ADSL) Broadband, hopefully that then goes smoother.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks, I'd just need you to add a comment to the ticket for the same before I can get the ball rolling. Can you post back here once you've done that please? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AJ_777
Dabbler

I've commented on the ticket too now.🤞

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers for that, I've placed the new orders for you and I should be able to confirm the activation date tomorrow so I'll get back to you then. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, I've checked back on your orders and the line and broadband are due to go live on 28/2/23. 

Adam

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AJ_777
Dabbler

Thanks, good to know. Will the price difference from my initial payment be refunded, also will I still get the £50 reward offered when I joined?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I can either refund the difference in price or credit it off of your next bill if you prefer. Please let me know which would be best for you. 

You'll definitely get your reward card too, the way that works is you'll get an email within the first 10 days after the connection goes live and that will contain a link to click on to redeem it.

Adam

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AJ_777
Dabbler

Thanks, credit off my next bill should be fine.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks a lot, I've just tried to do that now and it looks like we'll need for the connection to go live first. Once it has I'll credit the following bill for you. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AJ_777
Dabbler

With my activation happening on Feb 28th, can anybody confirm if my router has been sent out/or is getting ready to be sent?
My dashboard Broadband Order Tracker refers to old invalid order and hasn't updated, I haven't seen any tickets saying router sent and I don't receive KCI emails (only ever received initial signup email).

Thanks

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Your router has been ordered @AJ_777 and this will be arriving on Monday/Tuesday with Royal Mail. They're tracked so if you don't get the tracking email, drop us a message and we'll be able to do this for you if it's not with you by Tuesday. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team