cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The post office returned the router.

beyondix

The post office returned the router.

The engineer is scheduled for the 22nd, the router arrived today, but at the moment I live at a different address and they decided to just return it to the sender, they gave me the wrong address. Should I write to the post office or to you? What should I do in this case? 

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: The post office returned the router.

@beyondix You should have asked Plusnet to send the Hub to your current address at the time of ordering. I suggest you give them a call ASAP and ask them to re-despatch it to an address it can be accepted at.

Where has the package been returned to?

John
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi @beyondix Instead of calling can you add an update to the ticket on your account here with the delivery address please?

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=239438157

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
beyondix

Thanks for the answers, my English is bad but I called the support, the man from the support helped me, he redirected the router to the correct address and said he will come on Monday. The technician will come on the 24th so I should be able to make it.

The thing is that I rent a room in a house with 4 rooms, I just specified the address of the house without the room when ordering because when I specify my room plus no has no offers for me.And if I specify the house then there is a network, well, and at registration I just specified this address, in general in my opinion is a strange practice that prevents the master to come with a router I do not understand, but I am new in Britain I do not understand a lot of things :).

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

@beyondix Are you sure this new room in your new address has it's own phone line or fibre (in your case) to that room you will be renting (as you say network)?

If it does then things should be fine.

If not, it would be advisable to check to see if the internet comes included with the rent you will be paying. Also if there is no connection to your room then this could cost you money or take some time to have a connection put in.