cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to reach out to a plusnet senior complaints escalations manager - case 236730375

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

Re: Trying to reach out to a plusnet senior complaints escalations manager - case 236730375

Fix

Possibly due to knowledge gaps and how somewhat confident the supplier helpdesk was that there was no open order. I'll see what I can do to arrange for feedback to be passed on internally.

Someone should be giving you a call to discuss a final resolution when the ticket's next picked up shortly.

If your bill date is today, then I'd expect the following bill to show double (pro-rata and the usual advance) discounts to effectively mean the new price starts from today when the order completed, if that makes sense?

Really sorry again for what had happened.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pauljs
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Trying to reach out to a plusnet senior complaints escalations manager - case 236730375

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying that @Gandalf   It's not your fault so no need for you to apologise personally. You fixed it at the end of the day.  I think we all know who has to apologise and lets see how much of an apology I get $$ wise 🙂 when everyting is taken into account including being a customer for many many years, feeling unable to recommend Plusnet to all my customers to this point in time due to the issues I have personally suffered (and that would probably run into dozens and dozens of lost potential contracts for Plusnet bearing in mind my that my self employed computer repair business has 900+ live customers in my local area.  I get asked at least once per month to recommend a supplier for broadband = 12*7 = 84 households I could have pushed Plusnet's way and 84 * £0.75 = £63 per month off my bill.  See the thing is - if they have problems then they call me and I have problems so £63 per month off my bill would not cover the hassle I predict I would have based on my own experience. 

such a shame 😞

Paul