cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order delayed (order mistake)

paulius

order delayed (order mistake)

Hi,

My live date was set for 18th August however I still have no internet. I received router already. I phoned plus net and they said there was a mistake in order with openreach BT. They said they need to cancel and reorder. I want to know how long it will take now to go live and will I receive £75 reward card promised when I signed up, because I still haven't received any email yet?

If not I'm thinking of finding a different provider, how can you make a mistake and send a router just to look at and can't email  promised reward card automatically on the day with your order?

5 REPLIES 5
paulius

Re: order delayed (order mistake)

Talked with plusnet and it's all getting sorted out.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @paulius, thanks for getting in touch on our forums and a warm welcome to Plusnet Smiley 

I'm really sorry for the concern that has been caused with your orders, though pleased to hear this has now all been sorted Smiley

If you have any further queries at all, please just get back to me.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
jondoc

Sorry to join this thread with my own problem, but I`m new and the top right hand button to post is not there.

Ordered broadband and phone last Friday, transfering from BT. I was told by a Chat person to fill in the forms and save my tranfer of our landline number as the web site wouldn`t allow me to input the number.

Had a an email to say there was aproblem with my order.

Called 0800 432 0200, after an hour Lewis came on the call.  I asked for our BT number to be transfered. He said we would be charged £36 to do that. News to me as no one or the web site mentioned this. Anyway he went away and came back to say our number was reistered to either Talktalk or Sky according to Openreach. We`ve been paying BT for 10 years for our landline and number ???. Lewis promised to call me this morning, 5pm and still waiting.

Got a text to say renumbering was taking place.

Got a text from BT saying someone wanted to take over our phone number ?.

Got an email from Plusnet saying the number transfer is going to happen; then gave the wrong number to be transfered ?.

Next I got an email and a text from Plusnet saying the line and broadband go live on 7th September .My broadband and line with BT end on 30th of August. So not taking place on the same day after all.

This saga does not fill me with confidence in Plusnet.

Can some one please help me with this.

jondoc

Lewis called today and sorted everything.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

I'm really glad to see someone has picked this up and sorted things out for you. Sorry for the delays and do shout up if there's anything else we can help with. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team