Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection

Stewartfinley
Dabbler

No internet connection

Hi all,

We switched to FF in Feb, signal and service has been great ….. until we went away at the Easter weekend. Upon our return non of our devices would connect to the wifi. The router light is blue and we are assured that the router is receiving a signal from PN. We’ve tried the old turn it off and back on, reset, checked the username and password within the router settings. But nothing.

Any suggestions welcome

TIA

Stewart

38 REPLIES 38
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: No internet connection

Are these all mobile devices? do you have a desktop/laptop that didn't leave the house - if so, is that also failing to connect?

John
Stewartfinley
Dabbler

All devices are linked wirelessly to the router and have no issue connecting to the router but the router isn’t connecting to the fibre connection which I’m assured the router is receiving as the light is blue
jab1
Legend

OK - I'll leave this to others with more knowledge of FF - it doesn't make sense to me.

@MisterW ?

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 438

@Stewartfinley  can you post a screen dump of the 'Broadband status' page on the (Im assuming) Hub Two ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Stewartfinley
Dabbler

I appreciate the effort. I’m in the same boat hence the plea on here. I’m normally able to solve connection issues but am at a complete loss. Didn’t change anything as we were here and have had to work on my phone today due to connection issues
Stewartfinley
Dabbler

Hi,

Can’t see an option to attach images!?!
jab1
Legend

@Stewartfinley Switch to the 'desktop' version of the forum.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

There's either a file attachment link (paperclip icon) just above the 'File attachment limits' text OR you can use the 'Insert photos' icon ( just to the right of the smiley icon )

Cheers @jab1  forgot about needing the desktop site

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Stewartfinley
Dabbler

How?
jab1
Legend

@Stewartfinley Depends  on the OS of your phone (Android or Apple) - just Google 'how do i switch to the desktop site'

John
Stewartfinley
Dabbler

Cheers, how do I get on the desktop version on my iPhone? As its the only device I have to hand that works
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Assuming the question relates to 'Switch to the 'desktop' version of the forum.;

Using Google chrome , click the 3 dots menu (top RH) and check the view desktop site box

for safari https://www.browserstack.com/guide/request-desktop-site-on-iphone

Stewartfinley
Dabbler

Attached 👍 finally

Stewartfinley
Dabbler