cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Stopped Working

CaitRich

Router Stopped Working

Woke up yesterday morning to my internet going out and figured it’d probably be back on in an hour or two, no change

went to then go check on it and the box is just dead, no lights, no connection. Tried turning it off and back on again, unplugging it to then plug it back in, and making sure everything is connected and plugged in properly, no change

i left it until a day later incase it had overheated or something silly like that, but it’s still completely out this morning and I have no way of contacting plusnet to request a new box or anything like that, due to having to minutes and having to use someone else’s Wi-Fi to even make this post

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: Router Stopped Working

Have you tried another plug socket?

John
CaitRich

I did, it’s why I unplugged it originally, can never trust it to not be a faulty socket
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

OK. If you have no lights, at all, it has obviously blown or developed a major fault. Can you not borrow another phone to call PN (0330 123 9123)

John
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Sorry to hear this @CaitRich 

I've ordered you a replacement router and we'll get that out to you as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team