cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abyssmal communication and service

Colynne0303

Abyssmal communication and service

I moved house and thinking it would be a quicker connection I decided to stay with the provider to our new address which was PlusNet.  What a completely wrong decision.  Went in holiday a week after moving in.  After a 3 week holiday fully expected to get up and running. Wrong again.  I phoned PlusNet ( spoke to an agent after a 62 minute wait) to enquire only to be told there was a problem as BT had cancelled the order to connect. The agent could not explain why so I asked why I had not been informed, again did not know why.  As a sweetener her told me they would give me a months free broadband.  After the phone call my lights came on and I remembered we had 12 months free broadband anyway. I was it would take 9 days to connect.  Wrong again still waiting after 11 days.  On the phone now only a 15 minute wait this time, but the agent couldn't explain why we had still not been connected so he has put me on to someone else. So now I am still waiting on the phone listening to music.  I will be investigating as to whether cancellation charges can be applied.  PlusNet has not honoured the contract with me.  One thing is definite come December 2016 I will be back with EE.  I was with them in various forms, Orange, Wanadoo, freeserve for around 20 years and no problem whatsoever.
Been on the phone now for 40 minutes still waiting.  I suppose it says something all advisors busy with customer complaints.
adie:green removed pointless poll]