cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CEO James Ford direct contact details please

daffyduck1
Dabbler

Re: CEO James Ford direct contact details please

It turns out that once again that the engineer wont be attending on Thursday, turns out there is a problem at the exchange. So considering that I have had to take time off work and wait for engineers that didn't turn up and not even a phone call from your selves and all the phone calls I made from a mobile phone which lasted anything up to an hour each time and your team couldn't give me a reason to why the engineer didn't turn up , The order was placed over a month ago and the hand full of people that I have spoke to clearly couldn't give me any answers to what was happening.  
artmo
Aspiring Champion

You have an excellent case for compensation. Keep a record of all your problems.
daffyduck1
Dabbler

Yes it appears I do have a case, especially when I phoned earlier and James Bailey Complaints Manager wouldn't even speak to me and passed the matter over to a team leader, so I have emailed the CEO directly outlining my experiences with plusnet and have asked him to sought my issue personally  as clearly no one else wants to know.  If I dont get a response then I will ask the ceo to personally cancel my contract refund my money and take plusnet to a small claims court for time taken off work cost that I have incurred through phone calls etc and then go public with it.
gnicholson8
Grafter

Roll_eyes
Grafter

Quote from: artmo
You have an excellent case for compensation. Keep a record of all your problems.

Plusnet have a policy of no compensation
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

No they don't have such a policy. They *do* have a policy where claims are dealt with individually on their merits.
David
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Quote from: 758570
Quote from: artmo

Plusnet have a policy of no compensation

I was referring to a claim in the SCC.
Grafter

Quote from: spraxyt
No they don't have such a policy. They *do* have a policy where claims are dealt with individually on their merits.

would you like the name of the employee that told me about the policy that Plusnet do not pay compensation or would you like me to cut and paste his message?
gnicholson8
Grafter

That would be in relation to your idiotic claim... I know FIRST HAND that Plusnet are kind and offer goodwill gestures for people with genuine problems
Grafter

I get a new number and within 2 hours I am getting calls for the past holder and thats not a genuine problem
read what this say as you clearly fail to grasp the concept of my complaint i hope this is simple enough for you and live in a very shallow world where everything is happy and gay, wake up!!!
Dear Mr
Details for Ofcom can be found on their website here: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/
I must make you aware that it is not Plusnet’s policy to offer compensation, we have already agreed to renumber your line again, free of charge. This offer be accepted and bring the matter to a swift resolution.
As you are not satisfied with my response can you please let me know how we can resolve your complaint to your satisfaction?

adie:quote
gnicholson8
Grafter

No, I do understand your "complaint" it's just idiotic, the number is REUSED, like every single number out there. it's annoying yes but NOT PN's fault.
Grafter

so whose fault is it the buyers or sellers? and i find you comments,like idiotic very rude and offensive!!!!! i won't lower myself to your level, i suggest you keep your comments like that to yourself
dick:quote
gnicholson8
Grafter

No, it is something that is accepted and is known to happen, its no one fault 😕
James
Grafter

Quote from: daffyduck1
Yes it appears I do have a case, especially when I phoned earlier and James Bailey Complaints Manager wouldn't even speak to me and passed the matter over to a team leader.

I am sorry you feel that way and naturally for the problems that you have experienced.
I generally won't talk to someone who has not raised a complaint in line with our code of practice because they know what my name is.  My responsibility is to manage both my team and the formal complaints that we have open.
It is the standard escalation process for a call to be passed to a team leader.  I am aware of your email to Jamie and you will be contacted later on today.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

mod:note
I've removed some unhelpful posts.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'