Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CEO James Ford direct contact details please

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: CEO James Ford direct contact details please

@daffyduck1
1. As is common with many large organisations, letters to the CEO will be passed straight to the complaints department (probably without being read in full).
2. Have a look at http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/updates/briefings/generalbriefings/generalbriefingsarticles/gen.... OpenReach should be paying Plusnet £45 for each missed appointment - hopefully they will pass that on to you. However, if your losses come to more than that you should be able to claim - have a read of http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/delivery-rights
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 167

Yet again we see deeply dissatisfied PN customers as the consequence of poor BTw / BTOR conduct.  This customer is understandably angry, understandably blaming PN, though does not understand that such matters are outside of PN's direct control.
What none of us understand is why PN's CEO is not taking BTw / BTOR 'apart' via Ofcom, or if he is, there is no evidence of improvement.  On the basis of the OP's comments, BTOR claim there are exchange issues - these should have been identified in advance of the failed appointments.  The consequence of this incompetence on the part of BTOR all falls on the end user - it has to be stopped!
Come on PN tell us what you are doing now (not Q1 fiscal 2014) to get control of your supplier's abysmal failure to competently supply service.  The silence is damaging your reputation.

@DaffyDuck - if you really want to make a difference, take your complaint to Ofcom.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

daffyduck1
Dabbler

Quote from: James
I am sorry you feel that way and naturally for the problems that you have experienced.
I generally won't talk to someone who has not raised a complaint in line with our code of practice because they know what my name is.  My responsibility is to manage both my team and the formal complaints that we have open.
It is the standard escalation process for a call to be passed to a team leader.  I am aware of your email to Jamie and you will be contacted later on today.

@James Bailey nobody has contacted me today so im still in the dark.
dick:green Quote fixed.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

daffyduck1,
It can take up to 5 working days for your Complaint to be responded to.
I can see that your complaint has been received.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Chris the reason for daffyduck1 last message, is James himself said this morning he would be contacted today.
Regards
Mike
Quote from: James
Quote from: daffyduck1
Yes it appears I do have a case, especially when I phoned earlier and James Bailey Complaints Manager wouldn't even speak to me and passed the matter over to a team leader.

I am sorry you feel that way and naturally for the problems that you have experienced.
I generally won't talk to someone who has not raised a complaint in line with our code of practice because they know what my name is.  My responsibility is to manage both my team and the formal complaints that we have open.
It is the standard escalation process for a call to be passed to a team leader.  I am aware of your email to Jamie and you will be contacted later on today.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

daffyduck1
Dabbler

Thanks I.T Works my response was going to be quite rude and unprofessional
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

My apologies for missing that post beforehand.