Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hows this for feedback?

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Hows this for feedback?

i know from personal experience that Plus.net's systems arent right, theyre just not.

That's a whole different issue that can be discussed in a different thread. 
This issue is foundering on problems within BT systems and account management.  A known difficult path to navigate for ALL ISP's
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

mooresy123

Good point, im just being generally a PIA (Pain-In-...Bum) Makes me feel better to vent my anger through pot shot mockery Tongue
Devonian
Grafter

Maurice, Mark, thanks for the replies chaps.
5pm has come and gone, and surprise surprise, no phone call!
I'm about to ring BT again, but I'm sure it will be another head banging session.
Of course I will be recording the call!

Can I just add, at first I was rather standoffish with PlusNet because it seemed all the problems were down to them, however it is now perfectly obvious that every obstacle, every problem, every admin error, is so obviously down to BT.
So, for being so rude, I do appologise.
Mark
Grafter

Hi Devonian
Thats a pity. I had hoped they'd ring back. I have the Executive Escalations team working on this and the technical complaints team in Newcastle.
I've just chased them for an update. They can see the cease but the unusual way that its been placed is making life difficult for them.
We seem to have the right people working on this but I also have one of Retails directors on standby to get involved if necessary.
As for apologies, none needed. We all need to vent anger and your's has been quite justified.
Mark
Devonian
Grafter

I have just spent 20 minutes on the phone to BT getting the run around again.
I was cut off twice, and the third time I was told a special department was dealing with my account.
I asked the title of this 'special' department, and I was told 'this department helps to reconnect people that have problems paying their bills'.
I asked 'Do you mean the debt recovery dept?'
He replied, 'no sir, its a special department'!!!!
He then asked if he could transfer me to this 'special' department, I agreed....
And guess what?  I was cut off!!
I called back, to get a message saying BT is closed!!

If I didn't record the calls I wouldn't have beleived it!!

Mark, thank you for your help/intervention, I just pray you have more luck than I do, because believe me I am fast losing my remaining hair!
Mark
Grafter

Progress hopefully.
I've had confirmation that a job has been raised to the relevant team by ELC and this will be actioned in the morning. Hopefully once done the cease will be cancelled and we can progress from there.
I'll get an update from Retail tomorrow and I'll post back then.
Mark
Devonian
Grafter

Mark, thank you so much.
I have just found an email from the ombudsman service, asking for copies of phonecalls/bills/letters from BT as they would like to take on the case, to little to late it seems, but atleast they are looking into BT on my behalf.
I'll tell you what, if you sort this mess out I'll be with PlusNet for life!!!
mikko
Grafter

As an ex customer (with Metronet 2004 to 2010) I monitor these threads a lot as I might wish to return some day and like to keep tabs on the quality of customer service.
I am heartened by the excellent involvement of the Plusnet staff, even up to a very high level, on this forum. it gives me a certain amount of confidence to return, the drawback being BT's involvement (a common factor for many ISPs it seems).
it's a pity that the ticketing and phone support aren't up to the same standard though.
I'll keep watching for the time being as my LLU ISP is OK so far but I might venture into the FTTC field, depending how the market develops in the next few months.
Devonian
Grafter

Mikko.. the phone support has been really good for me, as has the ticket process mate, so in my experiance atleast, theres nothing to worry about there.
mikko
Grafter

Devonian,
Glad to hear you've had good experiences with the phone and ticketing, it's just that I've seen so much moaning on those subjects on this forum.
BTW, I wonder what percentage of PN customers are having problems? Be interesting to know. Can't really tell from here as only those who know how to access the forum would post. PN would know from their ticket data.....
Devonian
Grafter

A quick update:
I just received an email from BT telling me the outstanding balance on my account has been wiped, and that my phone service has been restored.
I have checked my phone, and I am now able to make and receive calls again...
I have checked my account, but it is still showing an outstanding balance as before, and I have phoned BT for an update, and as usual, they told me utter rubbish and hung up!!
So, how long my phone will be connected I have no idea!!

I would to say a quick thanks to Mark, Adam, and PlusNet, because without your input Im sure BT would have simply disregarded my complaint.
Hopefully now, we can move on, get the broadband migration finalised, and move the phone service to PlusNet ASAP!!

Cheers guys.
Mark
Grafter

Hi Devonian.
I've just had confirmation from the Executive team in Retail that the cease has been cancelled and that all other outstanding issues have been cleared.
They'll check with Openreach in the morning to ensure that all and any actions regarding the cease are fuly cancelled.
That being the case, Adam can progress with the remaining work on our side in the morning.
Hopefully nothing is left to pop up and bite us.
Mark
Devonian
Grafter

Mark,
Again, thank you so much for all the help, it really has been above and beyond the level of service any other isp has ever offered, which really has made an enormose impression on both myself, and friends of mine that have been following this.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Thanks Devonian for your patience and understanding over the past week or so and huge thanks to Mark for going above and beyond here.
I understand that the issues with the cease against your phone line have been resolved which is good news. All that remains now is to close the broadband order off (which I have requested with our suppliers and have mentioned that we need this done today). And after that to transfer your phone service over, that part can take up to 10 days but we'll push to get that bit done as soon as we can.
I'll be in touch again to tell you when the broadband order should be closed off.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Devonian
Grafter

Adam, I can't thank you enough for all of your help with this.
Combined with Mark you really are a credit to PlusNet.
I was all set to just up and leave at one point, now though, after all of your work and help has made me a PlusNet convert for life!!
Thanks alot guys, your help really has been appreciated, and still is.