cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy and leaving :(

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Not happy and leaving :(

NO one said Plusnet are perfect, I'm tired of this now, Head down to chit chat If your looking for a debate about which ISP Is best, You might get lucky and get whatever Is on your chest, OFF your chest.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If 'tony8436' and 'cartman' really want their lines fixed, then maybe they should consider this - http://aaisp.net.uk/broadband-trial.html, and leave us in peace  Angry

[quote=Steve M]I'm tired of this now
I'm quite impressed that you lasted as long as you did, I had been following their other threads and it is apparent that are only here for the argument, and are not listening to any suggested advice !  Crazy
tony8436
Grafter

The only advice I have been given is either move home or put up with it.  Not really good advice is it?  If you have some better advice about how to get a faster speed or how to get PN to fix a fault in less than 6 weeks, then I'm listening, otherwise, don't give advice that is no good and then say we are only here for an argument.  That is not the reason I came here at all, but people giving poor advice that is not practical and then saying I should be greatful for it started me off.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I was offering cartman help as this IS his thread but he doesn't seem to want any, And tony8436 there Is no point In helping you as you have won a competition with Avanti and wont be here much longer.
Anonymous
Not applicable

As you have not responded to any of the questions in YOUR thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,95621.msg804970.html#msg804970, then how do you expect to move forward ?
[quote=tony8436]The only advice I have been given is either move home or put up with it.
No it wasn't, you just chose to ignore everyone else.
[quote=tony8436]If you have some better advice about how to get a faster speed or how to get PN to fix a fault in less than 6 weeks, then I'm listening,
No you're not, and I think the people trying to help you have now given up.
[quote=tony8436]don't give advice that is no good and then say we are only here for an argument.
Whatever !
WWWombat
Grafter

edit: What he said ^^^  Roll_eyes
I don't think tony8436 really came on here to try to get any help -(s)he'd already made their minds up to depart, so just came to make sure everyone knew about the complaint.
The posters on here (both Plusnet staff and other customers, and even ex-customers) can help a lot of people struggling with their broadband, but it helps if they're willing to explain, and then listen. Some need to be calmed down before they reach that stage, and some never manage it.
Some cases do require patience on everyone's part. Copper wires (amongst many other things) don't always behave how we'd like, nor how the technology depending on them would like.
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: purleigh
I'm quite impressed that you lasted as long as you did,
I'm not, I should of gave up long ago Grin
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks 'Steve M' for that screen capture, I almost missed the amusing self description "Aspiring ExpertCheesy Grin Shocked
David_W
Rising Star

Not sure that's a self description if I'm honest, it's more than likely a title you get based on how many posts you have, so a spam bot with 1000 posts could be an expert?  Just looking at Avanti, looks umm, yeah.
20. WILL AVANTI SUPPORT WIRELESS ROUTERS?
No, any equipment that isn't supplied by Avanti is not supported

Also they don't support VOIP, I'm going to guess Avanti is for people who know how to troubleshoot their own networks as if you have a problem, they won't actually support you unless you're using their hardware  Crazy
Anonymous
Not applicable

[quote=David W]Avanti is for people who know how to troubleshoot their own networks as if you have a problem, they won't actually support you
At least 'tony8436' will feel right at home then !  Undecided
phil4
Grafter

deleted.  Satellite BB isn't cartman's problem.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

mod:note
This is going way off the OP's topic and is getting close to trolling / abuse.
Let's get it back please.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
cartman
Grafter

Roll_eyes Thank you. no help needed as i have already signed up to TT LLU.
Thank you to plusnet forum mods who have helped me in the past especially Jojo etc much appreciated please draw a line under this.

peace out.  Crazy x
Anonymous
Not applicable

[quote=cartman]i have already signed up to TT LLU.
I am glad to see that you've moved forward, and really hope you have better luck with TT,  make sure you come back to this thread and let us know how it goes  Smiley
Anonymous
Not applicable

So what happened to the following post -
[quote=notification email at 09:37 9-May-2011]A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by pierre_pierre.
View the reply at: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=95663.new;topicseen#new
Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?action=notify;topic=95663.0
More replies may be posted, but you won't receive any more notifications until you read the topic.
Regards,
The Forum Team.

It did appear momentarily, making a perfectly reasonable observation and posing a related question, along with I nice picture of two cuddly bear cubs.
Then minutes later the whole thing disappeared as if had never existed !
What is going on ?