Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet, I've had enough: an ultimatum

Diamond
Grafter

Re: Plusnet, I've had enough: an ultimatum

Quote from: Crucibleofevil
I went by the principle of "never put all your eggs in one basket".  Smiley

I wish I had done the same, I moved my phone from the phone coop, suddenly my bill has increased...........but not for long.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've replied to your PM, Pierre, sorry it's taken a while. Let me know if there's anything else you need.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

well it completed before my next Bill, thats what matters to me Smiley Smiley
Be3G
Grafter

Moderator's note: bewick's recently discussed problem has little relation to the subject of this thread, so I have split it in to a new thread here.
Be3G
Grafter

Right, going back to the original topic of this post - can I please get the refund of the amount I was overcharged a couple of weeks ago? (That's one referral token - £0.25 - and £1.98 for 2x caller display.)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Refunded, sorry about that Be3G. As I said earlier the caller display issue should now be sorted and the referral problem is under investigation - we've found the cause thanks to our LCST (live code support team) so a fix is underway as I write this. Further information as soon as I have it.
Cheers,
Matt
Be3G
Grafter

Thanks Matt though, err, ironically, you've refunded me a couple of quid too much. Huh But anyway it's all sounding promising - I look forward to everything going more smoothly from here onwards.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

d'oh - I counted:
Quote from: Be3G
£1.98 for 2x caller display

as 2 lots of £1.98 - sorry about that.
[me=orbrey]hides from the deluge of complicated refund requests he expects to find in his PM inbox shortly[/me]
Be3G
Grafter

Grin
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Only four Days to my next bill, fingures and toes crossed for Mat Smiley Smiley
Be3G
Grafter

Quote from: orbrey
As I said earlier the caller display issue should now be sorted and the referral problem is under investigation - we've found the cause thanks to our LCST (live code support team) so a fix is underway as I write this. Further information as soon as I have it.

Any news about the referral problem? The moment of truth is less than four days away...
James
Grafter

Hi Thomas,
Your example doesn't appear to be related to the others on the problem we had raised (which we don't believe to be a problem).
I'll try and see if I can get someone to look specifically into your account.
Be3G
Grafter

Thanks for phoning to explain things James. To explain to anyone else who's following this thread, PN don't know what's gone wrong with my referral credits so a developer's going to see what happens when I'm next billed... means one more month of slightly incorrect billing but at least I've given my consent to it this time!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

now another apparent Known fault has reared its head.
lots of Calls double booked and one of those has been charged and knocked of the credit, the other free,  But on 240 any time and only 100 used, James bless his socks is looking into that as well Tongue
Be3G
Grafter

Well, I do declare that I've actually been billed correctly! Shocked Even the referrals came through, despite it apparently being believed that they were still dysfunctional on my account. For the first time in seven months I can actually say there is nothing to complain about concerning my invoice. It's a pity that I had to resort to giving Plusnet an ultimatum in order to get my billing issues looked at properly - something that shouldn't really be necessary - but at least they did finally get looked at, so thank you to the various members of staff (and developers) who got everything working properly once again.