cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet frustrations

nikws

Re: Plusnet frustrations

Thanks Townman, the latest visit seems to have at least stabilized the connection for going on 14 days now.
Unfortunately Plusnet bungled refunding me for loss of service and required me to chase for it - they really need to scale up their support team and knowledge fast - a lot of pain could be saved by less mistakes and shorter wait times.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 166

Re: Plusnet frustrations

Sadly that is all too true.
The support channel is over stretched at the moment.  We do not see the 'A Team' CRT staff on here as much as we used to.  I suspect that they are focussed on the 'public exposure' of the social media channels and the consequential formal complaints.
Persistent failures from their suppliers (both service delivery and order systems / interfaces), along with failures in their own systems in the face of aggressive marketing is not making the challenges for support staff any easier.  More / better support staff or fewer issues from known causes us the only way that customer satisfaction is going to be improved.
We wait with anticipation for news of more resources and the delivery of resolutions to known issues, both within and without PlusNET.  In the meantime I'll keep an eye out for the flying pig.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.