drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Webmail Server Slowing

But Squirrelmail is slow too.
colbrad
Rising Star

It certainly is but Squirrelmail has allowed me to very slowly delete a mass of email spam that has arrived throughout today and stopped me accessing real messages.
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi all,
Been away for 3 weeks and on my return I notice that there is no improvement in speed on Round-cube Web mail.
If I remember correctly Matt had mentioned that it would be sorted by the end of Feb.  We have now reached that point and there is no sign of it being sorted.  Does this mean that we like or lump it?  Either Matt or Adam, can you shade some light on the issue?
regards,
Chandu.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi Chandu,
Matt no longer works at Plusnet I'm afraid and Adam is out of the office at the moment.
We've updated the Service Status to reflect the new date that we expect to have the issue resolved which is at the end of March I'm afraid.
chandu
Rising Star

Thanks, Chris, for your prompt response to update me about Matt's departure from PN and unavailability of Adam.
Quote from: Chris
....... we expect to have the issue resolved which is at the end of March I'm afraid.

Goodness me!!!!  So, we have to put up with the frustration for another month;  I am not very happy about the delay.  Sad  >:(.  Hope there is no further postponement.
Chandu.
chandu
Rising Star

Quote from: Chris

.....unfortunately following this we've identified a problem we'll need to resolve before replacing the storage platform. This may mean that our previous estimate for the resolution is no longer accurate and could push the installation in to April.

So, further delays.  Sad
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Potentially. We're still aiming for end of March, but had some problems with prep work so want to be cautious about giving timescales out at the moment.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.