Did you mean: 

mobile offer

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: mobile offer

Thanks for the correction.  Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
All4One
Grafter

Giffgaff Cheesy
£10 a month for 250 X-network mins, unlimited texts and plenty of data. All I need.
Free texts and calls to other gifgaff too!
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

And free 0800 numbers so no charge (or depletion of included minutes) to call Plusnet customer support if your landline dies.
I'd agree that it's better to improve existing services and standards before introducing new services but I also get the impression that Plusnet are now mainly competing with the 'big boys' so may need to look at such options in the longer term plans.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
AndyH
Grafter

Long term, I can see Plusnet being merged into one BT Retail company.
This would go down like a lead balloon on here though.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

My T-Mobile tariff is 100 minutes free calls to uk landlines (01, 02, 03, 0845, 0870 and 0800) and all uk mobile network (07) with unlimited free texts (3000) to any uk mobile network with 3GB data allowance every month 3G internet only (all that for just £5 a month) with £5 discount for 24 months contract because want to keep the same mobile phone for next 2 years without upgrade. That's deal was last year expiry in January 2016 (I might upgrade to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 32GB) from Samsung Galaxy S2 (16GB) but will not interesting on the new Samsung Galaxy S6 or Edge S6 because the monthly charge will be too expensive!
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

@AndyH,

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

hillyfields123
Grafter

Quote from: w23
And free 0800 numbers so no charge (or depletion of included minutes) to call Plusnet customer support if your landline dies.

I believe that that's coming to all operators later on this year..
SOURCE: http://media.ofcom.org.uk/news/2013/Telephone-call-charges-to-be-made-simpler/
PowerLee
Pro
Fixes: 2

Wouldn't really be a smart move for Plusnet to try & compete with there own mobile phone tariff offering. There are already far to many MVNO around.
Just look at Virgin, there struggling to sign up there existing broadband / phone / tv customers on to there own mobile service.