cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with phone call billing

flyingscotgirl

problems with phone call billing

How many of you out there are having the same problem as me.  Received e-mail stating that Plusnet have not been charging me for all of my phonecalls for the last 3 months.  This was back 30 November still not resolved and when putting questions to them - everytime wait roughly two days for reply.  This is bad enough but never feel that they give proper answer to my questions just bog standard replies.  Today they say they have resolved THEIR problem and e-mail has been sent telling me what I owe.  Don't know where it has went - not received it - no change when I go into my billing account and still sitting with very low credit.  Think the service is terrible. 
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: problems with phone call billing

Hi there,
Sorry for the problems you've been having with your call billing so far.  It is an issue that we have now fixed and the outstanding calls will be taken along with your January payments. If you'd like to, you can make a top-up on your credit which will then mean your bill in January is low by whatever amount you top up by.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.