cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot speak!

JL7

Cannot speak!

I’ve moved from plusnet but my new provider didn’t receive my PAC (TSL489794)that I sent. It is now out of date, how can I get a new PAC code to retain my number? I cannot ring you as I can’t speak, can I email yo?

7 REPLIES 7
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Cannot speak!

@JL7 

Deleted, I assume that you have already left Plusnet?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 405

If the previous PAC wasn't used and has expired, then can one not just text PAC to 65075 to get a new one ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

@MisterW 

I first posted this but deleted it as it occurred to me that if the phone is no longer connected using the previous mobile operator’s SIM that it would not work. Is this not the case?

@JL7 
If necessary can you put the old SIM back in the phone and try the text option?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

JL7

Thank you for your help. I’ve put the old sim in and texted pac but it says it’s failed. I don’t know how to contact them, they have no chat line or email.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @JL7 I've just sent you a private message. Please reply back to that when you can and I'll be able to help. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
JL7

Thank you but I’ve tried that.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 405

I first posted this but deleted it as it occurred to me that if the phone is no longer connected using the previous mobile operator’s SIM that it would not work. Is this not the case?

@Baldrick1 yes sorry, I assumed the OP would realise that the old Plusnet SIM must be used.

That's the danger of assuming anything...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.