Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal Speed Gone Down Hill

HumphreyGokart
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Contract Renewal Speed Gone Down Hill

Hi, recently renewed my contract with Plusnet and wished I'd never. I am on unlimited fibre extra estimated download speed 66mb but my speed is nowhere near that between 28/34 mb download 6.58/6.63. paying £28.63 per month which is not acceptable. When I first joined Plusnet about 4 years ago I was getting well over 50 megs with old hub 1 router and ever since plusnet has gone down hill and I'm not happy and if this cannot be resolved I shall be forced to cancel contract and stop any further payments to plusnet as I am not paying £28.63 for this [-Censored-].

I recently wrote this as a complaint Question (reference number: 242034872 and received a reply from the following  <redacted> stating  there was a fault and asking to ring him, as I prefer things in writing for my record.  So can anyone on here help me resolve this online as I've been with plusnet for third contract and frankly since then It's gone down hill.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thankyou = in advance.

Moderator's note:
Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Contract Renewal Speed Gone Down Hill

@HumphreyGokart   sounds just like last time.

https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/quot-Your-broadband-service-quot/m-p/1846250#M130268 

Why not just give them a call, get an engineer out to sort your line issue - things will be recorded on the tickets produced so you get things in writing.

Pointless threatening to go elsewhere unless you can get a line not supplied by Openreach.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

Re: Contract Renewal Speed Gone Down Hill

Sorry to hear this @HumphreyGokart 

I can see you have a complaint open that is with our High Level Escalations team.

Whilst we have been trying to call you I can see we've also advised you can respond to the ticket online as well

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team