cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Systemic rudeness through systemic stupidity

JustSomeAnodyne
Grafter

Systemic rudeness through systemic stupidity

I am having many problems with Plusnet. Each strikes me as a symptom that the company is in a very poor way. But in this post at least I will confine myself to a single point. Here it is.

It seems that sometimes after a conversation with a customer an engineer will create a closed 'ticket' - one to which one cannot add - merely as an act of logging. However, the email advertising the creation of the ticket gives one to believe that one can add to it. Thus one can end up trying and failing to add to the ticket. This creates bogglement. Moreover, if one's problem is unsolved - as in fact mine is - then the situation becomes positively infuriating, especially when one realises the following. Many people will have the same experience. It is a systemic problem; and, as with most systemic problems with large organisations (or at least those of them that are badly run), it is never going to get fixed - is it?

1 REPLY 1
krusty
Rising Star

Re: Systemic rudeness through systemic stupidity

So what is the issue you are having here. Maybe if you explain the issues it can be sorted here.