cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

PhooeyChop
Hooked

Emails have been archived - please restore

This is for plusnet support,

My emails have been archived due to space constraints. Please can they be restored and I will clear them out...

Many thanks,

David 

sofamonster
Hooked

Emails disappeared

Evening,

I access my mail only via webmail.
Was able to see all my emails around 4pm. Checked about 1hr ago and only seeing emailw from last few days.

Checked and not received any notifications if over quota.
Can this be checked and restore on one ot my mailboxes?Huh

Cheers
Daz
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 166

Re: Emails disappeared

If you only have one mailbox which has been archived, then if you did not look at them at the time, any email notification will not be there for you to look at.  Use the PN Ticket link below to see if there are any closed tickets detailing FUP warnings.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Emails have been archived - please restore

Moderators Note

Topics merged

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
sofamonster
Hooked

I'm unsure what your referring to.

How do I get my emails back?
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

@Townman is referring to the 'PN Tickets' link in his signature, and the easiest way to get your emails back, if they have been archived, is to post a request in this topic:- https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/Archived-mailbox-Request-for-it-to-be-unarchived-here/m-p/178310...

John
em_el
Hooked

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Hi @Gandalf - I've sent a follow up IM re dates.  The box was archived < 90 days ago.

sofamonster
Hooked

Morning

Could you possibly unarchive my mailbox.
I wasn't aware of plusnet notifications/reminders.
I've important emails need to get back.

Cheers
Darren
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi @sofamonster, could you send me a PM with the name of the mailbox(es) as it looks like there's been more than one archived.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Moderators Note

More topics merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi there David, I hope all is well with you. I've raised task INFOPS-78317 to our net ops team for you to get the messages unarchived. That should get picked up within the next couple of days. Please do shout up if there's anything else I can help with. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nickaren1

Please could my emails be unarchived.

nickaren1

I already tried by phoning and was told it would take 72 hours but those have passed now and nothing has happened. Please could they be unarchived urgently?

LoneBee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place to raise this but since changing my email account in Outlook 2016 to POP3, as dvised by the plusnet team, I am getting internet security warning pop ups about the server security certificate not being able to be verified.

I have done some research and it seems to be an issue with the server name on the certificate not matching the server name on the account, in my case the server on the certificate is mail.plus.net and the pop server on my email account is pop3.plus.net. I don't seem to be able to edit the name on the certificate, as recommended in some Microsoft communities and am reluctant to alter the server name on my account without some assurance that this will not cause further problems.

Is this an issue you are familiar with and do you know of a possible fix. The warning comes up every time I launch Outlook and also when I send mail; maybe an outgoing server issue?

Any advice would be welcomed

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

@LoneBee Wrong place, but I will answer anyway. You cannot edit the certificate, that is the prerogative of the issuing authority, but you should edit the server on your account to read as the cert, as that is definitely wrong.

John