cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

DaveWhitc
Hooked

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Hi Claudia23. I have had no notification that Plusnet had, or were about to archive my d@.....plus.com email inbox. But 

a) I confess it had become very very large. My fault

b) c. 3 weeks ago all the existing emails in that inbox vanished (both from outlook and from the plusnet webmail site) and newly sent test emails did not appear there. I posted an initial help message on this board. There was no reply so I assumed archiving had occurred and posted a new message asking for the emails to be un-archived.

b) after posting here that I would like the emails un-archived the emails returned a few days back. Test emails sent to the account were received successfully. Since then I have been frenziedly deleting/filing emails. 

I had thought the cause of my problem was established and that my email "pruning" would ensure it did not happen again. Was I wrong? 

DaveWhitc
Hooked

Hi ClaudiaG23.

I have had no notification that Plusnet had, or were about to archive my d@.....plus.com email inbox. But 

a) I confess it had become very very large. My fault

b) c. 3 weeks ago all the existing emails in that inbox vanished (both from outlook and from the plusnet webmail site) and newly sent test emails did not appear there. I posted an initial help message on this board. There was no reply so I assumed archiving had occurred and posted a new message asking for the emails to be un-archived.

b) after posting here that I would like the emails un-archived the emails returned a few days back. Test emails sent to the account were received successfully. Since then I have been frenziedly deleting/filing emails. 

I had thought the cause of my problem was established and that my email "pruning" would ensure it did not happen again. Was I wrong? 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 166

@DaveWhitc

An email is highly likely to have been sent, but that is not the same as it being received. Inspection of your ticket history (see below) will indicate when and to where the email was sent.

Emails are sent to the Plusnet postmaster mailbox by default - do you monitor that one? They are also sent to the contact email address recorded in the user portal.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

davebreen

Hi

Can I have my emails unarchived please?

Once done I will delete the ones that i don't need.

Thank you

jamesp
Hooked

Could I have my emails unarchived?

My username is jamesp

Cavey

Am not sure if my emails have been archived or not but my folders have disappeared.   I have deleted a huge amount of emails and am still working to reduce inbox - please can you unarchive my emails if this is what has happened.   

Primevil666

Hi how do I go about temporarily unarchiving my email. There is an important email I need to print
Tags (1)
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 493

@davebreen I've raised that for you now and we'll get those unarchived for you as soon as possible

@jamesp That's been done for you as well

@Cavey I can't see any record of e-mails being archived on your account. I'd recommend starting a new thread so we can investigate further

@Primevil666 I've raised the request for you as well

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jeff61

Please can you unarchive my siray email.. 

Thank you. 

Regards Jeff Larcombe

Ian_aitch
Hooked

Hi,

My email inboxes and sub folders have all been archived again. Can they please be restored.

I have been trying to reduce the size of the overall inbox but it will take time as webmail seems to be running exceedingly slow for me.

Thanks for your help in advance

Ian

AHC1

AHC1
Please can you unarchive my emails
KenPac
Hooked

Restoration of emails requested.        PN username : kentpack.

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

@jeff61 I'm not able to see any notification that your emails have been archived. You may be better off starting a new thread about an issue with your emails.

@Ian_aitch  I've sent your mailbox to our back office team to unarchive.

@AHC1  I've sent your mailbox to our back office team to unarchive.

@KenPac  I'm not able to see any notification that your emails have been archived. You may be better off starting a new thread about an issue with your emails.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 166

@ClaudiaG23

Are you aware that if emails have been archived due to the mailbox having not been accessed for 90 days, then there will be no record of the archiving activity in the CRM?

Such is why it helps if users indicate the reason for their email being archived - not accessed for weeks or exceeding the FUP.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

KenPac
Hooked

My apologies CluadiaG23, the emails were archived because the 90 day access had been acceded.

Kind regards Nu b.