Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email down?

darklight1
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Email down?

Same issue here, thought something happened to my email my end till i went hunting here.

Hazel74
Rising Star

I've just had emails come through just now.  Has anyone else?  It seems to be just Plusnet forum notifications and an email that came in at 5.33 this morning.

Hazel74
Rising Star

Just sent an email to myself on my laptop and its come through on the laptop and mobile 👍

It would be really handy if someone could post what the problem has been, and if it has been fixed, on this thread.  Thank you.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hi there, 

We are aware that some of our customers may be experiencing problems accessing their webmail and email. We are currently investigating this issue and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
jontysoper
Rising Star

Just noticed mine's now working.  Big thanks!

darkgen
Grafter

As others have stated (on numerous threads).

It is such a shame plusnet decided to bin off the service status page, which may have prevented endless threads on the forum around issue, status and eventual updates. 

As an aside, what is the status of the email services and support on plusnet? I understand this is not a service offered to new users but there are, I suspect, 1000s of members who do have this as part of their standard account and very much rely on it.

Appreciate, the service now appears to be restored.

TIA!

Hazel74
Rising Star

Plusnet have put something out on X, not sure how long ago and there always seems quite a delay with notifications on X.  They acknowledge issues and that it is being looked into.  At last some feedback.

Hazel74
Rising Star

Thank you for posting.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hi there, 

We are aware that some of our customers may be experiencing problems accessing their webmail and email. We are currently investigating this issue and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Hazel74
Rising Star

A very good point above.

Mav
Fixes: 517

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still