cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel PN after moving to Sky

StefanBez011

Cancel PN after moving to Sky

I switched from PN to Sky. I got an email from PN shortly after signing up for Sky at the beginning of July acknowledging the transfer of my services to Sky on 4/8/22. On this day Openreach came to install my new fibre line and my Sky service was activated. However, I am yet to receive any confirmation from PN that my services have been terminated. I don't want to pay any more than I need to. How will I know that my services have been terminated? And how long will it take for them to refund the pro-rate portion of what I was charged for August? I keep trying to get in touch with the cancellations team, but I don't have time to stay on the line until they eventually pick up the phone.
7 REPLIES 7
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: Cancel PN after moving to Sky

Your Plusnet service would automatically cancel when the SKY service started, and your final invoice with any charges/refunds will be issued within 21 days. Do not cancel any direct debits until that final invoice clears.

John
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi @StefanBez011 

I hope you're move over to a new provider goes OK and please feel free to send me a private message with your username if you need us to check on anything.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
StefanBez011

Hi @adamwalker

How do I send you a private message? When I go to Private Messages I get an error saying that I do not have sufficient privileges for this resource

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

You need to have made at least 5 posts to send a PM. I'll look out for it coming through Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
StefanBez011

@adamwalker 

Haha. So I need to make random posts somewhere to get to a total of 5 before someone can help me. That's just so in line with my entire experience with PN for 18 months. Everything is more difficult than it needs to be.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I get it and sorry for the hassle, I've not seen a PM from you yet but I'm looking out for that coming over.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team