cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal failed

Panikos
Dabbler

Contract renewal failed

Hi, I got the expected email to renew my contract and I followed the link and agreed. It was confirmed and I thought that was that.

My latest bill shows an increase for part of the month and tells me my product ends 26th Dec 2023. Not sure if that means contract ends or something worse.

I went back to the renewal link, but didn't run through it again as it seems to want me to change the package and I need it to stay exactly the same.

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Contract renewal failed

To avoid the risk of being put on SOGEA and losing your landline ring the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Panikos
Dabbler

Thank you but phoning them isn't an option for me. Getting someone to call for me might be, but that tends to get complicated and finding someone with the time right now to sit in a queue would be harder.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

Hey there @Panikos I have to agree with @Baldrick1 as we are unable to deal with renewals on the forum side of things.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Panikos
Dabbler

I wouldn't want to use a forum, but they don't seem to allow other choices and Plusnet recommend coming here so they think it's the right place, There was a time you could get help with anything here.

I'll write to their head office,

Oh and you might want to delete the "Help with my Plusnet services" and "My Account/Billing" sections of this forum as otherwise people might try to use them for "help with Plusnet services" "Account/Billing"

Could save a lot of wasted time.