cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future of Plusnet - New Contract Documents created by EE?

FIXED
redhedgehog42
Grafter

Future of Plusnet - New Contract Documents created by EE?

I have just extended my existing contract in order to secure my access to my land line via Plusnet until 2025. I have noticed that all the contract documentation, whilst headed up with the Plusnet name, say that they were created by and subsequently locked by EE!

My bird brain suspects that this is may be evidence of a possible total closure of Plusnet in the foreseeable future with contracts then being "taken over" by EE or transferred to them.

Anyone have any ideas or info about this?

3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

Re: Future of Plusnet - New Contract Documents created by EE?

@redhedgehog42 wrote:

I have noticed that all the contract documentation, whilst headed up with the Plusnet name, say that they were created by and subsequently locked by EE!

It has for sometime been the practice to use (share) business toolsets amongst the BT Consumer Division groups, thereby leverage the best of the best (!) and not invest more resources in re-developing wheels.

However, I have seen many systems cloned in many years in IT: all too often it is only the very visible things in the skin which get rebranded leaving deep under the covers things (such as document creation [probably a MS Word template]) which show the ancestry unchanged from the original incarnation.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Future of Plusnet - New Contract Documents created by EE?

Fix

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'