cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Order

csladdin

Delayed Order

We're moving into a new rental on Monday (19th).

We had a text from Plusnet saying that the previous tenant's contract (with EE) would cease today (14th September), and they'd then try to restart the line.

However, what we don't know is when the line will be usable and when we'll get our router to actually get online at the address.

Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Delayed Order

Suggest you call Plusnet despite long waiting times, their busy staff don't monitor this forum all that closely and may take a few days before this is picked up.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi @cslddin, sorry for us taking a long while to respond. I've checked over your account and the services are due to go live on 22/9/22. We send the router out to arrive a day or two prior to activation so that's due to reach you next week. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
csladdin

Thanks for confirming Adam, we had an email saying it would be 28/9/22 - could you confirm if it will be today (22/9/22) or 28/9/22?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Hi there, really sorry for any confusion it's actually due for the 28th.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
csladdin

Right that is annoying.

Is there anyway to speed this up - we’ve been waiting 2 weeks now since the previous provider stopped using it and you activated it…